About Nomination Forms
- You can only sign nomination papers for candidates whose districts you live in. Not sure which district you live in? View 28th District Information
- You can only sign and circulate nomination papers for ONE CANDIDATE per office. If there are multiple candidates for one seat, you can only sign one paper. You CAN sign nomination papers for two separate offices.
- Make sure to fill out everything accurately to ensure your nomination is counted.
- Do not abbreviate municipality names.
- Make sure to sign your name
- If you are the circulator, you must also sign on the bottom.
- If there is not a signature at the bottom of the paper, it will be invalid.